We deliver highly effective property advice in a straightforward manner to farmers, landowners and our fellow property professionals.
We are well versed in the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986, the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 and the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 etc. and can assist in matters under a range of other occupations.
Our service to both landlords and tenants, includes advice in the following areas:
- Agriculture and Property law
- Tenancy legislation and disputes
- Rent reviews
- Dilapidations and compensation
- Lease renewals
- Commercial tenancies, including non-agricultural use of buildings, energy and utility companies, telecoms, etc.
- Share farming and contract farming
- Succession planning
- Dispute resolution